Tuesday, July 11, 2017

2-ingredient Chocolate Cookies

When you are craving something, you will find the laziest and easiest way that requires a minimal amount of effort.

This was me during that monthly craving period of my life. (Ladies, you feel me!)

I was desperately in need of something chocolatey and didn't want to just resort to eating plain chocolate chips from a bag... Though I did sneak a few.


I did some research online and found that you can make cookies with just two ingredients so I decided to put it to the test!

For the cookies you will need: 

- 2 oz. or 1/3 milk chocolate chips or chopped milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp AP flour


Method: 

*For this recipe, milk chocolate is preferred but all I had on hand was semi-sweet chocolate chips. You may need to add granulated sugar to adjust the sweetness level which will make this recipe 3-ingredients 😁


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lines a baking sheet with parchment paper.

Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time, until fully melted, stirring after every interval.
Add 1 tsp vegetable oil to help the melting process if necessary.


Mix in the flour until combined. Add mixture to piping bag fitted with a tip or add to a ziplock bag and cut off one end.



Pipe cookies as preferred and bake for 7 minutes.

Before baking
After baking

Cool and enjoy!!

Literally the simplest cookie you will ever make. Perfect to satisfy those sweet tooth cravings!

Happy Baking!
xx

*Make sure to click the little "Notify Me" box whenever you do comment so you can see my replies!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Mildred! That's what I love about it

      Delete
  2. Your scale/weight thing is so cool. I really must try these cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from AMCO during one of their Warehouse sales :D

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure how I missed this post! But here I am almost at midnight, browsing and craving things thanks to your wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just like to know how I can sign up to be a taste tester. Thank you. #LooksSoYummy

    ReplyDelete

Latest post

Small Batch Salted Caramel Sauce