Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Five 5-Ingredient or Less Desserts

Desserts are my forté. I mean, I even have a dessert business 😅

But sometimes, I am way too tired making complicated desserts that I desperately seek out simple recipes that require minimal ingredients.

In light of this, I've compile a short list of my favorite recipes that require 5-ingredients or less!!

1) Oreo Truffles 
Oreos + Cream Cheese + Chocolate

Crush oreos in food processor or blender until fine crumbs. Add in enough cream cheese or milk until crumbs form a dough. Using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop, portion the dough into balls and pop into the freezer until hardened. Melt chocolate with a little vegetable oil if needed. Dip truffles into the chocolate and place in fridge until set. Serve and enjoy!

2) Cake mix cookies 

Cake mix + eggs + oil + chocolate chips
Combine one packet of cake mix (any flavor) with 2 eggs and 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Add in chocolate chips. Spoon onto baking sheet and bake at 350° F for around 10 minutes. Cool and enjoy!

3) Chocolate Molten Lava Cake 

Chocolate + Flour + Sugar + Eggs + Butter
Melt 3 oz. chocolate and 1 & 1/2 tbsp butter in a bowl. Add 1 egg and 2 tsp sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves. Next add 2 tbsp of flour and combine until just until flour is incorporated. Bake for 8-10 mins at 350° F. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes before eating. Serve warm!

4) Chocolate Covered Strawberries 

Strawberries + Melted Chocolate
Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave with a little vegetable oil. Dip strawberries and place on a plate to set at room temperature or the fridge. Optional- Drizzle with melted white chocolate or sprinkles.

5) Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies 

Peanut butter + Egg + Sugar
Combine 1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 egg in a bowl. Using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop, portion out the cookies and flatten with a fork to create the signature PB cookies marking. Bake for 12 minutes at 350° F. Cool and serve!

Hope you guys try some of these recipes. Let me know which was your favorite in the comments below! 

Happy Baking!
xx

*Make sure to click the little "Notify Me" box whenever you do comment so you can see my replies!

14 comments:

  1. These seem really simple to do. Very clever ideas. I especially adore the cake mix cookies idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mildred!! I do hope you try them out xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing desserts! I love your desserts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally would try the oreo truffles😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. My biggest problem is usually lacking ingredients and then I just don't bother to make anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Especially after a long day of work or baking in my case.

      Delete
  5. These are simple and look quite delicious. Will definitely be trying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Your deep-dish cookie gives me the same feels!

      Delete
  7. That molten chocolate lava cake looks just as good as your brownies!!!!! U know ur brownies are my absolute fav!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky for you, my brownie recipe was just published :D Super hungry now lol

      Delete

Latest post

Small Batch Salted Caramel Sauce